We love the Valentine’s Day buzz and decided to heart up. The heart bun is something wearable for everyone and something that doesn’t look too young. It’s pretty simple and could be a cute look for a Valentine’s Day date. Here are the 7 simple steps to finding love in the hair, by thebeautydepartment.com.
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used a TIGI PRO: Professional Fat Curl Stick!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.